Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Business email template, for all occasions

[Salutation] [Name],

I just wanted to fill you in on the [Name] thing. The reason for the [noun] being [verb, past] [adjective] was indeterminate so I [verb, past] [company] to find out why they didn’t [verb] [noun]. I assume they [verb] the [noun] because the [place] [noun, pl.] say, “[boring business sentence]” from last [day of the week]. I’m also assuming they [verb, past] those [noun, pl.] either because the [noun, pl.] of [noun] were outside the [noun] or, as you suggested, there was some [adjective] [noun] or [adjective] [noun] or something that resulted in [noun, pl.]. For now I’m just leaving the [noun] [adjective] and not [verb, present progressive] the [noun]. The [company] [noun, collective] are used to waiting on [noun, pl.] so I don’t [verb] it should [verb]. I’ll let you know when I hear back from [name].

[Valediction],
[Name]

2 comments:

  1. Namaste Forrest,

    I just wanted to fill you in on the poop thing. The reason for the stool sample being handled naked was indeterminate so I questioned Poop Labs Inc. to find out why they didn't put on clothes or gloves. I assume they play with poop because the office signs say, "Poop Labs Inc. synergizes our expertise with your fecal matter, providing a unique hands-on-approach" from last Friday. I'm also assuming they ate those poops, either because the shits of the patients were outside the cups, or, as you suggested, there was some stealing poop or hording poop or something that resulted in consumption. For now I'm just leaving the specimen untouched, and not smelling the jar. The Poop Labs Inc. are used to waiting on lawsuits, so I don't think it should hurt. I'll let you know when I hear back from Mr. Fartface.

    Farewell!

    ReplyDelete